Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Well, it's been a looooong time but eventually it look like there had been news on the Wildpockets microtransaction system.
I spent a wonderful summer, traveled all over the world and I sketched many ideas that may turn into videogames. I have a huge library of pictures of objects and landscapes from the places I've been that I'd love to use. Some day...
Right now I have other priorities. I need to get over some classes and finish my undergrad project.
I was eager to work on my games but I got really disappointed when I saw that after months of delay there was no news on the microtransaction system.
Now, I will pay close attention to popularization of this in user games. I'll also keep an eye on the plugin penetration, which doesn't seem to have improved much.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bounce'em Down Game

Bounce Widget